10 Reasons Your Business Needs MSP Reason 2Last Updated: 3/27/2018
Reason Number 2: Secure Remote Access
Secure Remote Access is essential to businesses today. Being able to run from multiple locations, have workers who can work remotely, and increased need to provide third party access creates a need for high-speed, secure remote access.
How Can MSP Help?
Old techniques and hardware can create security holes and slow down your business. Both of those give your competitors a huge advantage. Leaving your business vulnerable to those security risks is a fast way to put the brakes on business growth and give access to bad actors who don’t have your best interest at heart. A Managed Service Provider can close those security holes and update your hardware in order to increase productivity and performance.
What Are the Security Risks?
- Data Not Encrypted- The standard today of business communications is to have fully encrypted communications between parties.
- Human Bad Actors- Ex-employees, hackers, and political enemies are all real threats in today’s world.
- Ineffective Asset Tracking- Tablets, Cell Phones and other devices routinely connect to business networks and represent a significant threat.
The Primary Methods RCC Business IT Uses Today
- Upgrading business email systems to Enterprise Grade such as Exchange Server or MS Office 365.
- Firewall Hardware Upgrades, Routine Patching of Servers and robust firewalls configuration.
- Monitoring Data (VPN)- Securing Data in transit and while at rest.
What Should You Do?
Now that you know the risks and benefits of having Secure Remote Access for your business, give RCC Business IT a call at (586) 752-5158 and let us become your MSP. With knowledgeable experts and years of experience, RCC Business It can help you upgrade or build remote access systems and solutions for your company as well as provide a FREE IT Audit. Located in Romeo, Michigan, RCC Business IT has proudly serviced businesses in Macomb and Oakland County.