IT Service Coordinator
Are you a team oriented person who enjoys working on a variety of tasks throughout the day? Are you a tactful, self-determined individual that takes pride in the accuracy and details of their work? Then we have the perfect high-profile position for an exciting person like you!
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual that can work efficiently with a technical team in a highly demanding environment on multiple projects. The candidate must have outstanding communication and prioritization skills and be able to effectively take direction from management. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling all IT requests from many different sources including but not limited to phone, email, website request, help desk tickets, and more.
Some Additional Responsibilities of the IT Service Coordinator:
* Providing excellent customer contact on service scheduling, pricing, and the status of jobs.
* Creation of written quotes and proposals - experience with QuoteWerks a plus..
* Oversees Managed Services (MSP), performing or delegating any necessary work.
* Monitors and maintains all open service orders -- in-house, onsite, and others. Follows up with employees and customers as necessary.
* Monitors and manages the RCC Help Desk System, assigning tickets and verifying timely closures.
* Monitors, educates and enforces policies and procedures relating to the IT Division.
* Ensures the proper and complete handling of purchase requisitions, inventory items, and customer service orders.
* Performs the duties of Inventory Control Person.
* Settles all customer complaints at this level.
* Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance appropriate for the position and situation in which the service coordinator may be involved.