RCC Business IT: Managed Services Provider
Managed Services Solutions Provided by RCC Business IT
Why Do You Need Managed IT Services?
Simply put, if your system is running slow, or is completely down, your employees cannot deliver the results your company needs. Managed Services allows for the ability to predict costly network issues before they occur. It is far less costly to do a repair on a schedule than it is after something goes wrong and your employees suddenly can't be productive for a period of time.
System failures and downtime can be costly. Your business loses revenue and the failure can lead to other costly problems. RCC Business IT sniffs out potential issues before they cause you headaches and worry. We resolve potential issues before they impact your company’s efficiency. If you wait until there is a problem, or for something to “break,” you’ve already lost a month. Allow us to work with the overall health of your network so the uptime of your network and system can be increased.
- Proactivity vs. Break/Fix For Increased Uptime
- Increased Network Health
- Increased Network Security
- Improved Productivity
- Various Cost Benefits
- Identify/Eliminate Hidden Costs
- Executive Reporting
- In-Depth Reporting
(MSP Alliance stated - "MSP reduces downtime by 20 hours (50%), if employee costs $30/hr, contributes $100/hr to revenue, at 10 employees, and employees are only 40% effective during downtime for example. This means $780/hr downtime and $15,600 @ 20 hours saved.")
Benefits of an MSP Program with RCC Business IT
Improved Network Health Increases Productivity
• RCC Business IT can remotely access and address potential failure points before they become critical issues.
• Automated management of critical security patches improves stability
Improved Speed of Remediation Reduces Downtime
• Automated addressing of systems-generated alerts before they become problems
• 24x7 monitoring improves response time to issues and ensures we know first
• When an onsite visit is required, automatic alerts guarantee a rapid response
Reduced Vulnerabilities Increases Security
• Security monitoring provides alerts on attempted network access by unauthorized users
• Ban high-bandwidth usage games or programs for employees
• Monitor and manage anti-virus and spyware programs
Reduced Support Cost Increases Profitability
• Network support costs can now be accurately budgeted
• Unlimited remote help desk support
• Monthly network performance reports
• Online executive dashboard provides the ability to view the state of your network in real-time
It’s common knowledge that network security breaches occur. A lot of time and money can be lost when a server crashes; including the loss of productivity, and the loss of data. On top of that, there are new types of spyware, malware and viruses, which emerge every day. Your network can become diseased in a hurry.
RCC Business IT MSP Services | Managed IT Services Michigan
At RCC Business IT, we take a proactive approach to minimizing Network Security problems. We use multiple types of award-winning software and services to ensure that your network has the very best protection available. This is where we take the hassles and headaches out of your networks so you can focus on your business. You never have to worry about your private business information becoming public knowledge. We’ll put a comprehensive security plan in place and recommend the right technology tools to safeguard your network. From firewall installation to intrusion detection services - we will ensure your network resources are impenetrable.
We are known for providing the best MSP solutions in metro Detroit. We serve clients everyday whose businesses reside in Troy, Auburn Hills, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, and other parts of Michigan.